Welcome To Mukul Garg & Associates
Mukul Garg & Associates an energetic and dynamic young company which specializes in outsourcing of Incorporation, accounting and finance. Outsourcing helps organization execute their non-core or temporary tasks in less time and cost, without worrying about infrastructural or administrative hassles.
Our dedicated team of Experienced & Skilled Professionals and our work environment and ethics ensure compliance with all the requirements for rendering the best professional Facility to our esteemed clientele.
We have forged links within industry and strong ties with business looking to expand. It shows that Mukul Garg & Associates have a forward looking approach to the other businesses they work with and have committed in helping these businesses get the most effective possible growth.
What Our Clients Say
Auditing & Assurance
To get the Statutory Audits, Service Tax Audit, Income Tax Audit, Internal Audit, System Audit, Stock Audit, Branch Statutory Audit, Revenue Audit, Concurrent Audit, Payroll Accounting, VAT audit under respective statutes or any other audit if required under any statutes. This will include the coordination with the auditor to ensure the auditors receive all required assistance, information, clarification after discussion with management.
Taxation Services: Direct Tax
Withholding tax compliance
- Review of monthly withholding tax computation in respect of payments made to resident and non-resident vendors. This will also include review of agreements wherever necessary, as decided by MGA
- Assistance in preparation and filing of quarterly withholding tax returns within the due dates prescribed under the law, revision /correction thereof whenever needed.
- Assistance in downloading withholding tax certificates from the website of the Income Tax Department for issuance of withholding tax certificates in Form 16A to various vendors on quarterly basis; and
- Providing a status report on the aforementioned withholding tax compliance matters to bank on a monthly basis in the form at as mutually decided with bank.
- Accounting support & quality review on with holding tax.
Income tax compliance
- Assistance Tax-return preparation and filing with the departments.
- Assist external lawyers in giving information for assessments, appeals and refund matters;
- Tax consultancy services if required;
- Representation before the Income Tax Assessing Officer (AO) in respect of
Income Tax proceedings (if required);
- Review of various notices received from the AO, inform the external
consultants to take/suggest necessary action on the notice and ensure that
necessary actions are being taken over by the external consultant, report
the status of them atter to the concerned authority of the company; Assist the external consultant to prepare the reply of all the notices received from the departments;
- Representations before the AO in connection with any tax proceedings if required;
- Review of the orders passed by different tax authorities, suggest the future course of action if required;
- Seek the status of all the pending taxation matters from different external consultants, prepare a report there on and present to the management;
- Support on any tax related matter as required.
Taxation Services: Indirect Tax
- Review/Preparation of monthly service tax payable
- Ensure timely payment of service tax;
- Review of service tax records maintained in the software, reconciliation, correction there of, review of CENVAT Credit records on monthly basis to check admissibility
of credits, to ensure compliance with CENVAT Credit Rules, 2004 read with
relevant Judicial Pronouncements;
- Assistance in preparation and filling of periodic Service tax returns with in the time period prescribed under the law; and
- Providing a status report on the aforementioned compliance on a monthly basis or as per the policy of the bank;
- Accounting support & quality review on Service Tax from time to time.
- To ensure timely compliance of all the legal proceedings under Service tax and timely report thereof under the relevant Act.
Company Law Matters
- Secretarial Functions as per Companies Act, 2013
- Preparing Petitions under various provisions of the Act
- Representation before Registrar of Companies, Regional Director and CLB.
- Representation before Reserve Bank of India
- Filing of Particulars of Charges for Creation, Modification and Satisfaction.
- Submission of Search Report on the Charges Registered.
- Submission of Status Report of the Corporate Bodies (Borrowers)
Scope of Audit
(a.) Statutory Audits
Covering Verification of books of accounts on sample basis, Ledger Scrutiny, internal audit review, statutory compliances like TDS, ServiceTax, EPF, ESI etc.
(b.) Internal Audit and Concurrent Audit
Internal Audit Control and covering checking of Internal areas of accounts and foreign exchange fluctuation.
(c.) Stock Audit
Physical verification on sample basis, and to classify Moving and Non-Moving Inventory, Gross Profit Ratios to identify any significant difference and Reconciliation of Stock as per Store and Accounts.
(d.) Revenue Audit and IT Audit and Statutory Compliance
Compliance regarding different area of bank- Revenue and IT and compliance regarding MCA with Roc filling